|Place of Origin:||GuangDong|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard exporting package|
|Delivery Time:||7-50 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Display Temperature Range:||0°C~40°C (in 0.1°C Increments)||Adjustable Temperature Range:||5°C~35°C (in 0.5°C Increments)|
|Temperature Measurement Accuracy:||±1°C (at 20°C)||Power Source:||2x AAA 1.5V LITHIUM BATTERY|
|Load Rating:||6(2)A, 230V||Standby Current:||10mA, Lighting Current ≤ 3mA|
LITHIUM BATTERY 7 Day Programmable Thermostat,
7 Day Programmable Thermostat With Backlight,
LITHIUM BATTERY Wired Room Thermostat
7 Day programmable 6 Time & 6 Temp,per day, with backlight S27/S2303
1.Display Temperature Range:0°C~40°C (in 0.1°C increments)
2.Adjustable Temperature Range:5°C~35°C (in 0.5°C increments)
3.Temperature measurement accuracy: ±1°C (at 20°C)
4.Power source: 2x AAA 1.5V LITHIUM BATTERY
5.Load Rating: 6(2)A, 230V
6.Low Battery Indicator: Display ““ when battery is less than 2.7V
8.Backlight colour: Orange / Blue
9. Dimensions: 119 x 80 x 26 mm
Setting the Time
1.Press DAY once until the week symbol is flashing,use + or - to adjust from 1~7.
2.Press DAY once until the hour symbol is flashing,use + or - to adjust from 0~23.
3.Press DAY once until the minute symbol is flashing,use + or - to adjust from 0~59.
4.Press SET to confirm changes or wait for 15 secs to automatically confirm and return to the Run Mode.
1. Hold SET then press PROG until the week symbol is flashing (1,2,3,4,5,6,7).
2. Press + or - to select the setting week in “1 2 3 4 5” or “6 7” (5/2 day mode), “1,2,3,4,5,6,7”(7 day mode), “1 2 3 4 5 6 7”(24 hour mode).
3. Press PROG once,display P1 and the time will flash, use + or - to adjust the first time to required setting (in 10 minutes increments).
4. Press PROG once and the temperature will flash, use + or - to adjust the temperature (in 0.5°C increments).
5. Press DAY once to display “--:--” if you do not want to run this program.
6. Repeat steps 3 to 4 above until all 6 time and temperature settings above have been set for Monday (the week choosed).
7. Once Monday’s time and temperature have been adjusted to desired settings and 1(Monday) is flashing, press PROG again to repeat steps 2 to 4 until all 7 days of the week have been set to desired times and temperatures.
8. When all 7 days, time and temperature have been set to desired settings, press SET to confirm settings or wait for 15 secs to automatically confirm and return the programmer Run Mode.
9. Press PROG to view the programming setting parameters under normal running status,use + or - to view different weeks.
1. Hold “LOCK” for 5 secs until the LCD screen display “LOC” for 5 secs and constantly display symbol, then all the buttons is locked now.
2. Hold “LOCK” for 5 secs again, LCD screen will display “ULOC” andsymbol disappear, then all the buttons is unlocked and can be normal used.