Heating / Cooling Non-Programmable, with backlightS2403 Wired
|Place of Origin:||GuangDong|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard exporting package|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50000 pcs/month|
|Type:||Floor Heating Parts, Floor Heating Systems, Floor Heating Thermostats, Bat-low Indicator, HVAC Systems||Color:||White|
|Floor Heating Part Type:||Floor Heating Thermostats, Floor Heating Cables, Floor Heating Panels, Under Flooring Heating System||Application:||Underfloor Heating System, Water Heating/Electric Heating System/Boiler, Indoor Underfloor Heating, Electric Underfloor Heating System.Radiant Heating Room Thermostat, Water Heating System|
|Certifications:||CE, ROHS, EAC, CE & ROHS, CE/ISO9001|
The digital thermostat is ideal to control the temperature of any room(bedroom, kitchen, etc.) and is very easy to use. Allows for the operation of heating / cooling equipment, when the temperature of the environment to be monitored is lower/higher than a user-preset reference temperature. Very easy installation according to the step by step manual instruction. Mounting and connection can be made either by a technician or any other person.
IMPORTANT: carefully read the manual of use before the installation and follow the precautions when using the product.
Precautions on battery use
- Use only batteries of indicated size and voltage.
- Make sure you plug the batteries observing the correct polarity as indicated in the battery compartment. Battery connection with incorrect polarity may damage the thermostat.
- Do not mix different types of batteries such as an alkaline and a zinc carbon, or old batteries with new batteries.
- If you expect not to use the thermostat for a long period, disconnect it from the equipment and remove the batteries to prevent damage resulting from possible battery leakage.
Precautions on installation and use of the thermostat
- The digital thermostat is exclusively for indoor use (closed rooms, garages, porches etc.). Do not install outdoor or in locations directly exposed to rain.
- Do not install in places with high humidity.
- The thermostat can operate one device only. The connection of several equipment in cascade or in series (for example, a heater and a fan) does not guarantee the correct functioning of the device.
- Cut off mains power before connecting any device.
- Use the utmost caution when making wirings for connection with equipment and electricity mains: a wrong connection or unreliable shielding of electrical cables may cause damage to the device and jeopardize your safety.
Note: the manufacturer waives any responsibility for damage caused by improper installation or use of the device other than described in this manual.
2.Display Temperature Range:0°C~40°C (in 0.1°C increments)
3.Adjustable Temperature Range:5°C~35°C (in 0.5°C increments)
4.Temperature measurement accuracy: ±1°C (at 20°C)
5.Power Supply: DC 2x AAA 1.5V Alkaline Batteries
6.Load Rating: 6(2)A, 230V
7.Low Battery Indicator: Display ““ when battery is less than 2.7V
9. Dimensions: 120 x 77 x 28 mm