Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Weekly Programmable Thermostat||Stages::||2 Heat / 2 Cool|
|Programmability:||Programmable||Display:||4.5 SQ Inch|
|Commodity Weight::||249 G||Backlight:||Customied Backlight|
|Feature:||Energy Saving,7-Day Programmable,Easy Installation||Voltage:||24V Or Battery Power Supply|
|Warranty:||One Year||Whether To Include A Battery::||Digital|
digital air conditioner thermostat,
digital furnace thermostat
24V Programmable AC Digital Room Thermostat Temperature Controller Air Filter
This model STN715 is a 2 heat and 2 cool thermostat that is very smart save energy controller.You come back with the comfort you want for your home or wake-up noise and this programmable thermostat is easy to install and program for your convenience. Compatible with multi-stage heating / cooling system 2 heating 2 cooling. Can not be flushed with electric skirting board 120–240 V), heat pump system backup heat.
Warranty information with suit 5–1–1 Day programmable thermostat one-year warranty .
|RH||24VAC (system power supply) HEAT=RH TO W W2 B|
|RC||COOL=RC TOY Y Y2 O FAN=RC TO G|
|C||COMMON24VAC(SYSTEM POWER SUPPLY)|
|W||1 ST HEAT|
|W2||2 ND HEAT|
|Y||1 ST COOL|
|Y2||2 ND COOL|
|B||REV VALVE HEAT|
|O||REV VALVE COOL|
Set Program Schedule:
To customize your program schedule, follow these steps:
1. Select HEAT or COOL from the system switch.
Note: You have to program heat and cool each separately.
2. Press MENU
3. Press SET SCHED.
Note: Monday-Friday is displayed and the WAKE icon is shown. You are now programming the wake time period for the weekday setting.
4. Time is flashing. Use the + or - key to make your time selection for the weekday WAKE time period (step: 10 minutes).
5. Press NEXT STEP
6. The setpoint temperature is flashing. Use the + or - key to make your setpoint selection for the weekday wake period (step: 1℉).
7. Press NEXT STEP
8. Repeat steps 4 through 7 for weekday LEAVE, RETURN and SLEEP time period.
9. Repeat steps 4 through 7 for Saturday WAKE, LEAVE,RETURN and SLEEP time period.
10. Repeat steps 4 through 7 for Sunday WAKE, LEAVE,RETURN and SLEEP time period.
11. Press DONE when completed or quit after 15 seconds automatically.
Temporary Temperature Manual Setting:
1. Use + or - to select the temperature.
2. Confirm automatically after 15 seconds. Running out the current PROG period and then running the manual setting program, press RUN SCHED to exit.
Run Permanent Hold Temperature:
1. After setting the above manual setting, then press HOLD and display HOLD.
2. Confirm automatically after 15 seconds.
The thermostat will now permanently stay at this setpoint and can be adjusted using the + or - keys.
Press RUN SCHED to exit either temporary or permanent hold.
Technician Setup Menu:
1. Press MENU button
2. Press and hold TECH SET button for 3 seconds.
3. Configure the installer options as desired using the table below.
Use the + OR - keys to change settings and the NEXT STEP or PREV STEP key to move from one option to another.
Note: Only press DONE key when you want to exit the Technician Setup Options.
|2 heat, 2 cool|
5(Mo~Fr)/1(Sa)/1(Su) Programmable,Or Sa~Su use on the whole week
|Easy menu driven programming|
|Intuitive wake, leave, return, sleep programming icons|
|4.5 sq. inch large LCD display with white backlight|
|Glow in the dark light buttom|
|Easy acess battery compartment|
|Low battery indicator|
|Electric or Gas configurable|
|Seperate B & O terminals|
|Separate heating and cooling swing (cycle rate) adjustments|
|Air filter change indicator (selectable on or off)|
|Room temperature calibration adjustment|
|5 minute compressor delay protection (selectable on or off)|
|Load rating: 1 Amp per terminal, 1.5 amp maximum all terminals combined|
|Simple private label badge system|
|Display options: Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature display, 12 or 24 hour clock|
|Easy wire color coded terminal blocks|
|Terminal Designations:RH, RC, C,W,W2, Y, Y2, G, O, B|
|Mounts on wall or junction box|
|Battery or 24v power|
Contact Person: Wendy